This is one of those recipes where I will say please don't change a thing! Don't try to make it healthy, or lower in fat, or anything. Just eat it and enjoy.
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In a small bowl, combine eggs, yogurt, lemon extract, oil and lemon peel; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries.
3. Mix brown sugar, flower, cinnamon and melted butter together in small bowl for streusel topping.
3. Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups about 3/4 full.
4. Sprinkle about 1 tsp of topping over each muffin
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean (muffin will spring back if you touch it lightly).
6. Cool on wire rack. Enjoy!