The culinary adventures of a 20-something woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

The culinary adventures of a 20-something year old woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have been so neglectful...

Hi everyone!
      I know that I have absolutely neglected this blog the past few weeks, so my apologies! I have been busy starting my new career as a real estate sales representative with Sutton Group Right Way in Woodstock. So far its been quite busy but I am loving every minute of it! I promise to get back to blogging soon, I just haven't been cooking nearly as much as usual. I also went to Chicago with my lovely husband last week, so I haven't needed to! Of course, I took photographs of the food we were eating, as we had some great meals (with HUGE portions!) while we were there. I shall post those soon too. In the meantime, happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment