The culinary adventures of a 20-something woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

The culinary adventures of a 20-something year old woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Maple-Glazed Salmon Filets

So I realize that I have absolutely slacked lately at blogging anything, and I'm not sure that its about to get better anytime soon! I'm still cooking quite a bit, but I haven't tried any new recipes - just the tried & true. The lasagne from this site I made on the weekend, and it was amazing as usual. I've also made some lemon loaf and black bean & rice cakes, but other than that, its been way too low-key to write about!
Tonight for dinner I made maple-glazed salmon, but alas, I forgot to photograph it. I was too hungry! Nonetheless, it was excellent - here is the recipe!


Ingredients:
4 salmon fillets 
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp minced fresh ginger
1 tsp minced fresh garlic


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, maple syrup, ginger & garlic. 
3. Arrange filets on baking pan, and brush with glaze.
4. Bake for about 14-18 minutes. Serve with rice & steamed broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment