The husband absolutely LOVES tzatziki sauce. He puts it on just about everything (seriously - we go through about 2-3 containers per week). So when I saw a pizza recipe that used tzatziki instead of regular sauce, I knew that I had to make it.
The pizza turned out fabulously - the husband was begging me to make more immediately (seriously? Do I look like a Stepford wife?) I refused, but this will definitely be a staple in our house from now on. The following recipe is dinner for 2, but you can adapt it however you’d like. I served it with this Greek Salad.
2 medium naan bread (or pita bread, if you can’t find naan)
2-4 tbsp tzatziki sauce
1/3 cup chicken, cooked (I used leftovers from this)
¼ cup red pepper, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Spread 1-2 tbsp tzatziki over each naan.
- Top with mozzarella cheese as desired.
- Top with chicken and red pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is crispy.
- Remove from oven, garnish with green onion and serve.
Nutritional Information per pizza: About 400 calories, depending on how much cheese you use. Weight Watchers: 8 points
Adapted from Martha Stewart Everyday food.