The culinary adventures of a 20-something woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

The culinary adventures of a 20-something year old woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello, Friends!

I decided to embark on the adventure known as marriage last June when I married my wonderful husband, Justin. I came into the marriage with almost no ability to cook (and no desire to clean!) and a husband whose culinary skills were comparable to those of our cats, Charlie & Jake. One of us was going to have to learn how to cook, and quickly. Never being afraid of a good challenge, I took up the task.
I soon discovered that not only did I like cooking, but - surprise! I was actually pretty good at it. I had grown up in a family with a mother & sister who could whip up just about anything, so perhaps they rubbed off on me after all.
I have always thought that an important part of a successful marriage is sitting down each night for dinner. It gives you a great opportunity to reflect, to communicate, and to simply enjoy each other's company. So welcome to our dinner table & to our home. Kelly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment