This breakfast wrap takes just a few minutes to prepare & is healthy and satisfying. Its perfect for a day when you aren't sure what time lunch will be, as it keeps you full for a long time. Serve with salsa & sour cream if desired.
2 tbsp chopped red onion
2 tbsp chopped yellow pepper
2 tbsp chopped roasted red pepper
handful of spinach
1 tbsp milk
1 large tortilla wrap
Grated cheese of choice (I use mozzarella)
1) In a frying pan sprayed with cooking oil, saute onion, peppers, and spinach until they are softened over medium heat.
2) In small bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Add dash of salt & pepper if desired.
3) Add egg to frying pan and scramble till cooked, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
4) Grate cheese over breakfast wrap. Add scramble mixture to wrap and roll up, tucking ends as you go.
5) Lightly grill in frying pan to seal the bottom.