The culinary adventures of a 20-something woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

The culinary adventures of a 20-something year old woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lunch with Girlfriends....

Today I had lunch at a great place, Ye Olde English Parlour, in Stratford. I completely forgot to take pictures of the food to share, but I had a falafel and it was delicious! I highly recommend this place to eat so I wanted to share the website: www.theparlour.ca
Lunch today was with two girlfriends that I have known since high school, Lidija & Amanda. After we departed, I was thinking back about all of my lunch dates with people over the years. I must say, there is nothing quite as lovely as lunch or breakfast with amazing friends. You may not remember the food, but you will always remember who you dined with and even a few tidbits of the conversation. Through lunch with friends, I have celebrated engagements, weddings, babies, graduation, and even a few breakups. A few years ago, I was fortunate enough to visit Lidija when she lived in Budapest, so we have even dined together in Europe! Those conversations usually revolved around how we couldn't believe we were dining together in Europe.
So, take a moment to call a girlfriend and invite them out for lunch. I promise it will be the best thing you do today.




No comments:

Post a Comment