The culinary adventures of a 20-something woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

The culinary adventures of a 20-something year old woman navigating the wonderful world of food!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well this is exciting!

I started this blog as a way to share some of my favourite recipes with a few friends and family who are always asking for recipes - I had no intention originally of ever publishing it, but a few people had heard through the grapevine I had a blog and asked for the link. So I used the wonderful world of Facebook and posted the link.
I was curious to see if anyone was actually checking it out, so I added a "counter" - something that keeps track of how many unique visitors there are. Well, I went from a few visitors to 565 overnight! How exciting!!
Welcome to the blog, and don't forget to check some of the older links for some of the best recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment